Frisco Escape Room is a fully immersive interactive game experience. While it looks like an ordinary room, it’s actually a puzzle! Get creative and work together to find hidden objects, figure out the clues, and solve puzzles before time runs out! Perfect for: Friends & Family, Team Building, Date Night, Birthdays, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties and Family Reunions.
Paddle and explore through our beautiful and serene waters while enjoying the abundant wildlife in its natural habitat on one of our kayak tours! You can choose from three different tours every day of your stay: a 1.5 hour Family Tour, a 2.5 hour Island Tour or a 1.5 hour Sunset Tour.
Performance Tours is about your best performance! The highly qualified and service oriented staff is committed to exceeding your expectations in an effort to make your Colorado whitewater rafting adventure the best that it can be!
Colorado owned and operated, Pioneer Sports will provide you with the expertise you are looking for and the high quality service you deserve. Our local seasoned staff are dedicated to making your trip to the high country everything you hoped it would be! So come cruise in comfort with a bike from Pioneer Sports!
Take a buckboard wagon to our summer camp site for an old-fashioned evening of games, barbecue dinner, and an energetic Wild West Show that will keep the whole family entertained! Spend some time in the game corral before dinner, playing cowboy golf, cornhole toss, horseshoes, and practicing your ropin’.
Pioneer Sports has been serving Summit County’s guests and locals since 1980. We offer quality goods, services, and a strong commitment to our customers making ski or snowboard days memorable. Our experienced staff will happily outfit you with one of our many ski or snowboard rentals!
Ski Loveland! No matter what you like, to ski or ride, it’s all right here and it gets covered with an average of 400 deep inches of snow per year. So you’ll have plenty to love at Loveland.
1. Does ‘per unit’ mean everyone in our unit gets to go for free?
Guests receive one complimentary admission per service, per unit. You can go free every day but only one guest per day. Additional guests pay full price.
2. Does ‘per paid night’ mean that since we are here 5 nights we can use 5 free passes on the same day?
Admissions are noncumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. You can go free every day but cannot use them all on one day.
3. I checked in two days ago. Can I use those free passes today?
Admissions are nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You receive one each day but they expire at the end of each day.
4. We have 10 people. Can I get more than one Xplorie Card?
Yes. Xplorie Vacation Specialists can issue additional Xplorie Cards by email. Guests may request by calling “Book Activity” from mobile platform. Offers are valid for one free admission per unit, per paid night stay, not per card.
5. Why do you have to have a credit card if it’s supposed to be free?
The credit card is only required to hold the reservation. The only way it would be subject to charge is if you are a no-show or fail to cancel a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
6. The card says Jones on it, but my last name is Miller. Can I use it?
Up to two (2) last names may be allowed on the card.
7. My son wants to redeem the free admission, but he’s only 16 years old. Can he use the activity program?
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons, you must be 18 years or older to use the activity program.
10. If I make a reservation directly with an attraction (activity provider), can you convert it to a complimentary admission later?
In order to receive your complimentary passes, all reservations must be made through Xplorie.
11. I don’t want the free passes. What is my price without them?
The passes are included as a thank you for staying with us just like some accommodations provide gym access or breakfast.
12. When I text in my keyword it replies that the keyword is invalid?
Sometimes phones will auto correct when texting. Please double check the keyword’s spelling prior to selecting send.
12. Can I share the link I receive or have multiple people in my party text in?
Yes! The Mobile Platform’s purpose is to provide guests with information on the great offers provided, however free passes are one per unit, per paid night stay.